AIBA-Staffing.com is a CUSTOMER FOCUSED staffing agency that offers Temporary, Contract & Permanent Staffing Solutions to Public, Private and Government business sectors. Our education and experience enables us to offer solutions in the area’s of;
Supply Chain & Procurement Management
Logistics & Transportation Management
Warehouse & Distribution Management
The company has been in creation for a number of years but was only officially established in January 2013. As a sole proprietorship, the company is 100% owned and operated by Paul L. Bailey who will eventually expand the team with personnel of similar beliefs(Service is key to existence, survival and growth), experience and practice regarding building and maintaining respectful, positive and long-lasting relationships with both associates and clients.The belief of Aiba-Staffing.com is that EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE is a core ingredient in a business’s existence, survival and potential growth. With Supply Chain Management.
Whether your business is to Buy, Sell or Move products, having the right people to perform these tasks is vital to department and organizational growth. At Aiba-Stafing.com our aim is to help companies like yours remain competitive by supplying you with the Right People in the Right Place and at the Right Time.
As owner and operator, my primary responsibilities and qualifications are outlined below.Job Description
- Ensuring the company is operated in an ethical and professional manner
- Overseeing all business functions including operations, marketing and finance
- Managing day-to-day operation of the business
- If and when able to do so, contribute to various community programs for youths and organizations(Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Cancer Care Ontario, Canadian National Institute for the Blind)
- Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Business Management from both Humber and Seneca College
- Working experience and knowledgeable in Accounting and Human Resources Management, Organizational Behaviour, Marketing and E-commerce, Inventory Management, Project Management, Purchasing and Procurement Operations
- Over 10 years field experience(Distribution/Operations, Warehouse Management, Employee Training & Supervision, Customer Care/Service, Material Handling Equipments, Health & Safety Training, MSDS)
- Certificates in Health & Safety, Managing a successful warehouse, Dealing with Unacceptable Employee Behavior, Transportation planning,
- Pricing Analyst, Credit Memo’s, Order Entry, EDI, Picking & Packing, SAP R/3 End User,
- Experienced with AS/400, Universal Accounting Software,
- Certified and experienced with Forklift, Raymond Reach, Electric Walkies, Dollies RF Technology.
- W.H.M.I.S., GMP and Dangerous Goods.
- Pool Points, Ford, GM, Chrysler and Toyota Operations
Aiba-Staffing.com will operate an extremely thorough and efficient selection process to ensure that only the very best candidates are presented to our customers. This effective process is detailed below, and yields candidates with the right fit so that our customers can execute their strategy in accordance with project timelines:
- All candidates must complete our new worker health and safety orientation during registration to ensure that they understand both their rights and responsibilities pertaining to the health and safety of themselves and those they work with.
- Our tests and quizzes are comprehensive and tailored to the type of work candidates may be expected to perform and only those passing these tests will be given consideration to progress further.
- Our tests includes but are not not limited to; Financial Account, Managerial Accounting, Purchasing and Procurement, Transportation and Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution, Web Design and Marketing, Customer Service and Problem Resolution, Freight Forwarding, Math & English Comprehension, Health & Safety, W.H.M.I.S., GMP, Forklift Operation and Maintenance. PPE and Dangerous Goods.
- We provide our employees with an Employee Orientation brochure which contains information of our expectations, procedures and reminders of workplace safety.
These procedures ensure that our employees arrive at the customer site on time and ready to work. We take the hassle out of finding temporary labour solutions which leaves your management and supervisory teams with greater time to focus on running your business.
Thank you taking the time to visit us and we look forward to working with and for you in your drive to IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by having the Right People in the Right Place and at the Right Time..
Share and Enjoy